Hauptseminar Multiscale Simulations SS 2016/Ion transport through nanopores via atomistic simulations
< Hauptseminar Multiscale Simulations SS 2016
- tba"tba" contains an extrinsic dash or other characters that are invalid for a date interpretation.
- Ion transport through nanopores via atomistic simulations
- Florian Weik
- Overview over nanopores and sensing applications.
- DNA pore blockage experiments by Smeets. et. al. and relation to DNA sequencing
- Infinite cylinder model and introduction of Poisson-Boltzmann (PB) theory and Stokes flow
- Atomitic description of the system
- Force fields
- Results and comparison to PB theory.