Hauptseminar Active Matter SS 2015/Computer Simulations of Active Matter (T)
More information will become available soon.
- Computer Simulations of Active Matter (T)
- Steinn Imir Agustsson
- Georg Rempfer
In this topic the lattice-Boltzmann (LB) technique for simulating hydrodynamic momentum transfer through a fluid is discussed. To this an finite-volume diffusion-advection scheme for continuum solutes is added to allow for the description of the self-diffusiophoretic motion.
- S. Chen and G. Doolen, Ann. Rev. Fluid Mech. 30, 329 (1998)
- B. Dunweg and A.J.C. Ladd, Adv. Poly. Sci. 221, 8 (2009)
- F. Alarcón and I. Pagonabarraga, J. Molec. Liquids 185, 56 (2013)
- I. Llopis and I. Pagonabarraga, J. Non-Newt. Fluid Mech. 165, 946 (2010)
- G. Rempfer, "A Lattice Model for Electrokinetics", MSc. Thesis (ICP, University of Stuttgart, 2013)
- J.F. Brady, J. Fluid Mech. 667, 216 (2011)