Hauptseminar Multiscale Simulations SS 2016/Graphene nanopores
More information will become available soon.
- tba"tba" contains an extrinsic dash or other characters that are invalid for a date interpretation.
- DNA translocation through graphene nanopores
- Maria Fyta
In this topic, the use of graphene as a nanopore material is discussed. The choice for this material will be discussed and compared to other materials used as nanopores. The detection mechanisms of DNA nucleotides passing through a graphene nanopore will be analyzed. The structural, dynamic, electronic, and transport properties of graphene nanopores will be presented.
- H. W. C. Postma, Nano Lett. 10, 420 (2010).
- T. Nelson, B. Zhang and O.V. Prezhdo, Detection of Nucleic Acids with Graphene Nanopores: Ab Initio Characterization of a Novel Sequencing Device, Nano Lett. 10 (9), 3237 (2010).
- S.M. Avdoshenko et al, Dynamic and Electronic Transport Properties of DNA Translocation through Graphene Nanopores, Nano Lett. 13 (5), 1969 (2013).
- J. Prasongkit† et al,Transverse Conductance of DNA Nucleotides in a Graphene Nanogap from First Principles, Nano Lett. 11 (5), 1945 (2011).
- D.B. Wells, M. Belkin, J. Comer, and A. Aksimentiev, Assessing Graphene Nanopores for Sequencing DNA, Nano Lett. 12 (8), 4117 (2012).
- A. Girdhar, C. Sathe, K. Schulten, and J.-P. Leburton, Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. 110, 16748 (2013).